Jindi Free Range Eggs are genuine free range eggs as you imagine it to be!
That means, eggs that come from hens which are free to roam the open pasture of their farm. The lush green hills of Jindivick, Australia, in Victoria’s West Gippsland region is home to Jindi Free Range Eggs.
Naturally, no antibiotics, hormones, or de-beaking for our hens! Brochure
FREE DELIVERY to Home or Office late afternoons:
- Monday afternoon -Warragul
- Tuesday afternoon-Drouin
- Wednesday afternoon-Jindivick/Neerim South
Fresh, Weekly, No minimum order
Price and Sizes available per dozen:
- 700 gms $8
- 800 gms $9
- 900 gms $10
- Second grade $7
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To deliver our eggs to your door!
Our Eggs are also available at:
- Jindi Pig Butchers, Neerim South
- Di Grandi’s Butchers, Drouin
- Brewster’s, Garfield
- Meat Safe Butcher, Longwarry
- Kallista Bio Dynamic, Kallista
- Micky Booth, Ringwood
- Ginni Market, Wantirna South
- Longwarry Market first Sunday every month (closed January and February)
- Rokeby Market. Second Saturday every month. ( closed June, July, August)
Jindi Free Range Eggs cartons are hand packed and are available in 600g, 700g, 800g sizes. Larger sizes, Double Yolkers & Seconds are available upon request.